Sunday, November 13, 2011

Apology

Hey David,

It's Terry, remember me? I'm the small skinny short kid back in grade 8 in your class. It's funny how I stumbled across your email on Alex's account. Yeah, Alex Yu, the kid I ran across after a physics midterm in McGill. I like this kid, very unique character. haha.

First of all, I'm not sure if you remember the things in grade 8, but I recall I wasn't the nicest of kids, especially to you. I just want to make a formal apology for anything I've done , because you are probably one of the nicest people I've ever met, now looking back. I thought I was smart; smart enough to take advantage of your kindness and used it to try and make your life miserable. Back then, I don't even have many friends myself...kind of the irony of things.

It's funny how life works out sometimes. One day, you think you are a smartass who knows everything about life. The next day, you crave the life of a simpleton, and wonder if you could ever achieve the same level of happiness.

If I were to go back to grade 8, I would make it up to you for the things I've done...in fact, I would do alot of things differently. But ehhh, I'm in McGill now, not doing too well in school and wondering what the hell I'm doing with my life.

-hugs-
Terry

I guess the first step to find myself is to confront who I was in the past. Life is full of bitter ironies... just when I thought I was adding icepacks to my heart, the temperature is actually steadily raising.  - Terry @ Alex's dorm Nov 14, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment